At Changed Insights, we are required to:
- Keep information about you private and secure; open a client file for you which contains notes and information about the content / progress of your counselling and psychotherapy.
- Seek additional assistance for you; or contact relevant authorities if we think there is a risk of you harming yourself or others.
- Submit information / notes if subpoenaed by court.
Our Psychotherapists and Counsellors may also:
- Contact other health care providers you have seen, like your doctor or another counsellor
- Discuss your situation with a supervisor to prepare for your sessions.
Should you have any compliant about our privacy practices:
- Please feel free to send in details of your complaints email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
We comply with Privacy Act 1988 as well as the GDPR Act (2018)
When you come to our website (www.changedinsights.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, pages viewed, etc. We also store any information you expressly give us such as your email address and name.
Cookies are used on our website to collect information about how you use the website. Cookies are very small files which a website uses to identify you when you come back to the site and to store details about your use of the site. For example, the products you had placed in a shopping cart when suddenly your website shut down, or the keyword you used to find specific information.
Cookie files are stored on YOUR own device and NOT the website’s server. They are an important part of how you experience a website – including how you sign into a member portion of the site.
Cookies are not malicious programs that damage your computer. You are able to delete all cookies yourself from within your browser history.