Clinical Psychotherapy, and Clinical Hypnotherapy are mental health fields which have been scientifically researched since late 1800’s.
Some areas, for example hypnosis used for pain management, has been researched since the beginning of 1830’s, whereas Strategic Psychotherapy is based on Erickson’s work from 1930’s.
Some research topics and their results have met scientific research rigour by being replicable. Some of these results are shown below.
- Guy Montgomery et al, 2000 Hypnosis for the relief and control of pain. American Psychological Association
- Valentine KE., 2019 Efficacy of Hypnosis as a Treatment for Anxiety.International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis
- Dixon, Michael. Laurence J_R., 1992, Two hundred years of hypnosis research. American Psychological Association
- Dowd, E T., 2006, Cognitive hypnotherapy and management of anger. Clinical use f Hypnosis..
- Yapko, Michael. 2021, Not seeing the wood for the trees
Change your life for better!
The only thing you really control, is how much you want the benefits of having robust mental health.